Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles with Clear Lens
With its unique, oversized lens design, the Kayenne combines expanded 4-point vision with superior hydrodynamics thanks to its low-profile micro-frame. This combination makes the Kayenne a perfect choice for a competition, whether in a pool or open water.
- Oversized, ultra durable Plexisol® lens for 4-point expanded, 180-degree visibility
- One-touch, Quick-Fit Buckle™ for perfect fit with simple adjustments - even while wearing
- Stabilizing nose bridge keeps fitting secure and comfortable
- 100% UV protection
- Anti-fog and UV lens treatment for long lasting clarity
- Silicone strap for comfort and durability
Born 1998 in Genoa, Italy, Aqua Sphere began a quest to create more comfortable eyewear for swimming. Launching the ground breaking Seal swim mask, Aqua Sphere changed the landscape of eye protection, introducing a new type of eyewear that provides increased peripheral vision with curved lenses, easy to adjust straps, and long lasting comfort. Today, Aqua Sphere is focused on developing products that active swimmers, triathletes and water enthusiasts desire. Working with elite athletes such as 4-time Olympian Amanda Beard or Ironman World Champion Faris al Sultan, Aqua Sphere continues to innovate and offers a complete range of swimwear, wetsuits, eyewear and accessories. Aqua Sphere’s commitment to innovation can be found through its patented technologies in eye protection and wetsuits as well as its unique body shaping swimwear and the first compression textile designed for water.
Customers Also Purchased
We Also Recommend