Michael Phelps XCEED Goggles - Titanium Mirrored Lens, USA Edition
The XCEED competition goggle combines patented curved lens technology and a hydrodynamic low profile fit to give swimmers a competitive edge in perfect clarity. In addition, the XCEED Titanium Mirror is further enhanced with a layered titanium metal coating for enhanced sun and glare protection.
“The XCEED goggles are the best goggles that I have ever worn – they are super comfortable and the vision is insane. The ability to see so clearly with incredible peripheral vision allows me to see the wall and other swimmers underwater unlike ever before.”
– Michael Phelps
- Patented curved lens for expanded field of vision allows the swimmer to sight walls and the competition without altering head position
- Titanium Mirror coating to maximize light perception together with sun light protection
- Engineered with Exo-Core technology, which combines two materials for maximum performance
- Compressed Micro-Gasket made of ultra soft Softeril provides a leak resistant seal and a low profile design
- Semi-rigid exoskeleton maximizes the structural strength and stability of the goggle
- Hydrodynamic, low-profile head buckle for quick adjustments
- High-quality, low-profile Silicone strap with textured grip effect
- Anti-fog and Anti-scratch treated Polycarbonate lenses
- Ergonomic, easy to replace, interchangeable nose bridge for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- FINA approved
"I can see 2 or 3 lanes over. I've never worn another goggle like it." - Michael Phelps
“With these goggles, we took it to the next level. Elite performers will want to wear it, particularly due to the curvature and the range of vision. You’re getting almost 180-degree vision, which is really important when you’re racing. You want to have that peripheral sight. And the clarity of it - because of the patented curved lens design--is better than anything I’ve ever seen.”
- Coach Bob Bowman
Technologies and Materials:
- Quick nosebridge replacement
- Polycarbonate lenses
About MP Michael Phelps “MP” Brand Brings New Line of Technical Swim Products for Competitive Swimmers Aqua Sphere, the premier swimming equipment manufacturer for fitness and recreational swimming, aquatic exercise, and triathlons, and Michael Phelps, the most decorated swimmer of all-time, have together launched the “MP” brand.
"My decision to partner with Aqua Sphere and launch the MP brand was driven by the opportunity to enhance the technical aspects of swimming products available in the marketplace and I am proud to be a part of the development of our first competitive racing suit, the XPRESSO." said Phelps.
“From the fabric and patterning, to the compression and body coverage, every detail has been engineered to create a performance suit that is fast in the water, comfortable to wear, and looks great,” said Bowman. "I was most impressed by the team's willingness to take our feedback and fine-tune the XPRESSO to ensure the best possible performance."
Born 1998 in Genoa, Italy, Aqua Sphere began a quest to create more comfortable eyewear for swimming. Launching the ground breaking Seal swim mask, Aqua Sphere changed the landscape of eye protection, introducing a new type of eyewear that provides increased peripheral vision with curved lenses, easy to adjust straps, and long lasting comfort. Today, Aqua Sphere is focused on developing products that active swimmers, triathletes and water enthusiasts desire. Working with elite athletes such as 4-time Olympian Amanda Beard or Ironman World Champion Faris al Sultan, Aqua Sphere continues to innovate and offers a complete range of swimwear, wetsuits, eyewear and accessories. Aqua Sphere’s commitment to innovation can be found through its patented technologies in eye protection and wetsuits as well as its unique body shaping swimwear and the first compression textile designed for water.
Customers Also Purchased
We Also Recommend